Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8

This morning we went to Club Mom at the mall. They had an Easter egg hunt and then Alligator Aaron from Silly Safari was the entertainment today. After Club Mom, we ate lunch and then met the Easter Bunny (I don't have any pictures of that because you can't use your own camera, and it cost $15 for a 4x6 - ridiculous! Okay, so I would have paid for it, but I called Clay and he told me that it would be silly to pay for a picture of the Easter Bunny. I guess it's good that one of us is sensible!). After the girls met the Easter Bunny, we played on the playground for a little while before heading home for naps.

Kat found an egg! I couldn't get any good pictures of the egg hunt. There were so many kids and 800 eggs, it was kind of insane! I was doing good just to keep an eye on both kids.

Watching Alligator Aaron. Here he is introducing his baby alligator, Gucci.

Funny Julia Story: Alligator Aaron brought out several animals and picked a child to help him show off each creature. Julia kept working her way towards the stage hoping to get picked. She tried to hold the alligator, the millipede, the bunny, the tortoise, and the vulture.... but when he pulled out this skunk, she immediately plugged her nose and came running to me. I guess we've finally found the one animal she's not too crazy about.

Playing on the playground... Kat kept climbing on these and then saying "ta-da!"

2 comments:

Mom said...

And it's not ridiculous to waste $15 on a snake?

Tracy said...

Gucci the alligator!! That's hilarious!! Looks like fun! I always forget about Club Mom over there. I'll have to put it on my calendar sometime.