Ready for church
with Mamaw and Bapaw
I posted both of these to show you what a ham Julia is - tilting her head/posing
While the family was hanging out in the family room, I noticed that Julia was gone. Papaw had taken her into the kitchen and was giving her a treat and telling her stories... it was sweet.
Kat hunting eggs...
And just so you don't think our day was totally sweet and wonderful, the girls missed out on naps because we stayed at Mamaw and Papaw's until after 4pm... Julia did fine. Kat, not so much. She cried and threw fits from about 5:30 until bedtime (which was MUCH earlier than usual!).
4 comments:
my girls got into the egg hunt thing this year, too, and i'm having trouble getting them off of it! they want to do it over and over again...but they want candy in it every time, too. i think they're a couple of junkies.
I like your girls dresses where did you get those? I love the little poser that you have there!!
Clay's Mom makes them.
Taking pictures of her is going to be oh so much fun! :)
Post a Comment