Tuesday, April 28, 2009
April 28
Yesterday Clay started jury duty and since he didn't have to report to the courthouse until 10am, he got to spend some time at home with us during the morning. I babysat for a friend's little girl, Malory for a few hours. We took her with us to run errands. While Kat was napping (it took her about 30 minutes of screaming "MOMMY" before she finally fell asleep), Julia and I worked on her pre-school book for awhile - we hadn't worked on it in a long time. Clay got home from jury duty in the early afternoon so he took Julia to see the new movie "Earth". Kat and I went for ice cream and then to the grocery store.
Kat's really into all books lately, but especially her Children's Bible. She carries it everywhere and looks at the pictures and "reads" it. Sometime she'll even sing songs while holding it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment