It rained most of yesterday so we went grocery shopping, got the laundry done, and piddled around the house. We also watched the movies the girls got for Easter (Mary Poppins and the Jungle Book). The weather was beautiful after dinner, so we went outside and played with bubbles.
Clay has been busy spending the last 3 days measuring and remeasuring our back deck/house/roof to figure out the cost of screening it in. Hopefully it will be affordable, because it sure would be nice - I love screened in porches.

I put this on the wall above the baby's crib, it says "From Small Beginnings Come Great Things" (It's hard to read in the picture).


We went over to our neighbor's house and Ms. Evelyn was showing Julia how to blow big bubbles.
3 comments:
I love the UL above the crib!! It turned out really cute.
Where did you get it? I have been looking for something like this, but not overpriced!
The words on the wall are from Uppercase Living
Post a Comment