Yesterday was spent getting the house clean, the laundry done, packing for our trip to IL (we leave today), cutting the grass (Clay, not me), buying Clay a new shirt for the wedding, and AWANA at church. It was a busy, but productive day. The girls were really good, and both took naps - can I get an AMEN!?! These pictures are from the group I help with at AWANA, the 3rd grade girls. Tonight was "Pie Night" where the girls got to smash whipped cream pies in the teachers faces as a reward for memorizing scripture. Since I am new, I didn't get pied, but next year I won't be so lucky.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
April 16
Funny Julia Story: This morning when the girls got in bed with us, Julia was lying beside Clay when she told him, "Daddy, your breathe (breeth) is GROSS!"
Yesterday was spent getting the house clean, the laundry done, packing for our trip to IL (we leave today), cutting the grass (Clay, not me), buying Clay a new shirt for the wedding, and AWANA at church. It was a busy, but productive day. The girls were really good, and both took naps - can I get an AMEN!?! These pictures are from the group I help with at AWANA, the 3rd grade girls. Tonight was "Pie Night" where the girls got to smash whipped cream pies in the teachers faces as a reward for memorizing scripture. Since I am new, I didn't get pied, but next year I won't be so lucky.





Yesterday was spent getting the house clean, the laundry done, packing for our trip to IL (we leave today), cutting the grass (Clay, not me), buying Clay a new shirt for the wedding, and AWANA at church. It was a busy, but productive day. The girls were really good, and both took naps - can I get an AMEN!?! These pictures are from the group I help with at AWANA, the 3rd grade girls. Tonight was "Pie Night" where the girls got to smash whipped cream pies in the teachers faces as a reward for memorizing scripture. Since I am new, I didn't get pied, but next year I won't be so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment