This morning I had my ultrasound appointment and then a doctor's appointment. The baby is doing great and all is going according to plan! We did not find out the baby's sex. The Doctor said I am "the perfect pregnant woman". Ha! She hasn't heard all my belly aching over the past few months! I am sure Clay would disagree with her.

5 comments:
wow! that's crazy!
I love sweet baby profile pics!!
How did you get all three pics on the page like that? I can't WAIT to have the next ultrasound! Exciting stuff! I love the profile pic.
You sure there's just one in the oven?
Kelly, to make the pictures smaller/larger, you do it in the small pop-up window when you are uploading your pictures. To make them side by side like that I made them small and chose "none" for the layout, then after they uploaded to the blog, I clicked and dragged them into position. Does that make sense?
Post a Comment