THURSDAY: We drove to IL and went out to eat with family and friends of Terah and Jordan (my step-sister and her fiance).
Uncle Stump teaching Julia how to play craps on his cell phone - I think he did this just so she would say craps over and over, which she did.
FRIDAY: Clay went golfing with my Dad, brother, and all the other guys in the wedding party during the morning. I took the girls to the zoo. That night was the rehearsal/dinner.
Julia and Grandpa Tim at the rehearsal
While Clay was back at the house with the girls, we went to the reception site and started decorating. I got back to the house at 1am (2am EST) and Kat was still awake - she wouldn't go to sleep without me for some reason! She is usually begging to be put to bed...
Grandpa and Lulu decorating
SATURDAY: wedding day. I had to be at the hair salon at 8am to get my hairdo fixed... I was pooped because Kat kept me up alot the night before. We had pictures before the ceremony and then the wedding and reception started at 4pm. It was alot of fun and everything was very pretty (and PINK!)
Lulu and I both tried to get the bow on Julia's dress to lay right, leave it to Grandpa to show us how to do it!
All the flower girls and ring bearer having fun "dancing" on the dance floor while all the rest of us are eating. They were having a great time!
2 comments:
Ok, first of all I think it's hilarious that Kat stuck her finger in the cake!! Secondly, I know you'l roll your eyes at me, but you look beautiful in the pics from the wedding!
You look wonderful! Who's wedding was it? The girls are precious, great pictures!
Post a Comment