Happy Birthday Poppa Stu!
Clay didn't get called into jury duty yesterday so he had to go to work. He is one of the few people selected for jury duty who is excited to do it! But, he was chosen during Derby week, and most of the judges, etc. are not going to be holding court (partying instead) so he probably won't be doing much until next week when they'll have to play catchup.
Pregnancy update: I am feeling pretty good. Not sleeping great, but that's due more to sinus troubles than anything. This morning I sneezed and had to change my underwear - I wonder if they make diapers for pregnant women!?! So far the pregnancy seems to be going by fast, but my belly is getting big fast and I can't even imagine how huge I'll be by the end.
2 comments:
I love the belly shot!!!! Cute!
you aren't looking bad!! It is fun to see the baby grow isn't it?!!?!
Post a Comment