Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30

Yesterday we met Tracy and Jonathan at Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch. We picked the right day because it wasn't crowded at all! While getting on their website to print out coupons, I found this nifty little reward system. I am going to try the "Done With Thumbs" (Julia) and "Good Night's Sleep" (Kat- because she's been having fits either going to bed lately or getting up several times in the middle of the night) calendars. Wish us luck!







Last night was carnival night at AWANA to celebrate the end of the year. Next week is Awards night and then it's done for the year. I am very proud of Julia. Even though we started halfway into the year, she managed to catch up to all the other kids in their books. She memorized 24 scripture verses since January!

1 comment:

tracy said...

24 verses, that's awesome! Most adults don't know that many :-)