Anyways, we met some friends at the zoo, so that was fun (other than the girls being whiny and argumentative). Thank goodness Elliott is easy right now! All three kids are napping right now, which is what I am getting ready to do. Then it's off to AWANA at church tonight.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
September 9
Clay went back to work today so it was my first time with all three kids all day by myself. Clay has run errands and gone places for a couple of hours here and there since Elliott's been born, so I have had practice managing all three solo. So far it has been manageable except for the girls being REALLY whiny today. I think it's from not getting good naps at school. I may try to make them lay down after they get home from school tomorrow to see if that helps.
Anyways, we met some friends at the zoo, so that was fun (other than the girls being whiny and argumentative). Thank goodness Elliott is easy right now! All three kids are napping right now, which is what I am getting ready to do. Then it's off to AWANA at church tonight.



Anyways, we met some friends at the zoo, so that was fun (other than the girls being whiny and argumentative). Thank goodness Elliott is easy right now! All three kids are napping right now, which is what I am getting ready to do. Then it's off to AWANA at church tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment