Yesterday the girls had school again and they seemed to enjoy it. They went right into their rooms and didn't look back! While my "helpers" were at school, I got all my housework done. The girls got cranky about 6:30pm last night, so they had an early bath and bedtime. I haven't figured out if I should lay them down for naps after school or just put them to bed earlier... I guess next week I will experiment with it.
After we picked the girls up from school, we all went out for ice cream to celebrate their first week of school (mostly because I wanted an excuse for some ice cream).
Kat was running around saying, "I'm naked, I'm naked"
Elliott's umbilical stump fell off yesterday, so last night he got his first bath in the baby bath tub. He was very relaxed throughout the bath until it was time to take him out. He does not like being naked or cold (or having his diaper changed!).
5 comments:
Did you put rubbing alcohol on the cord at all during those 2 weeks?
Kelly, I only did it a few times. With Julia I did it probably twice a day, with Kat, maybe once a day or every other day. With poor Elliott, I forgot to put it on there except at his baths... It apparently doesn't make much difference because all three of theirs fell off at almost exactly 2 weeks!
Look at you getting all slim and trim!
You are looking good Amy!! (are you running with Clay or something? haha) And I vote the early bed time!! it will help with them in the next few years getting use to sleeping all at once and getting up for school and the day! (that is just my thought)
You can't blame the little guy. I don't like being naked or cold either. ;)
Post a Comment