Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2

Yesterday Mamaw watched the girls so Clay and I could take Elliott to a Doctor's appointment. He had a slight case of jaundice when we left the hospital, but now his bilirubin levels have gone up, so we are supposed to supplement nursing with a bottle until his levels go down again. We go back to the doctor this morning to see what his bilirubin level is. Our friend Michelle came over in the afternoon and brought us a meal (which we will eat tonight). The girls got to play with her kids for awhile, which they really enjoyed. Tonight Peggy brought over KFC and we hung out for awhile. It's nice to have meals taken care of while we are adjusting to life with 3 rugrats! The girls were really great yesterday up until bedtime... then they got REALLY cranky. Kat has surprised us with how well she is behaving (probably better than before Elliott was born). I know I just jinxed myself by saying that - the kids always like to make a liar out of me!


Elliott's first sponge bath at home was quite traumatic for him. He hated it almost as much as he hates having his diaper changed.


Where's Elliott? This is our version of Where's Waldo.


1st, 2nd, and 3rd bottles (While Kat was feeding him, she said, "I like having a baby.")



Elliott had the hiccups - which Julia thought was hilarious!

2 comments:

tracy said...

To hear that Kat is doing so good gives me hope!! I love the picture with the baby dolls!

DisneyWorldFan said...

I love the video, I was laughing at that!!! So sad you had to give him bottles:( Lay him in the sun shine in just a diaper!!!! Ellia didn't like her baths either, but the changing the diaper she has always wanted that off her bottom! I loved the meals coming in too!! I so know what you mean there!!