Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24

Is it just me or is the month of September going by really fast!?! This morning Elliott and I dropped the girls off at school and then went to the grocery store. I tried to buy a couple of weeks worth so I won't have to go as often. We'll see how long all the food lasts.

I need some advice. Kat is struggling with recreation time at school - go figure! Her teacher said that as soon as they start heading towards the gym for recreation, Kat goes into a panic and cries the entire time. She clings to her teacher and won't go play, which is totally unlike her. She's not usually scared of loud noises (loves fireworks) but I wonder if that's what is bothering her. Should I just let her ride this out and hope it goes away? Go to gym time and play with her and get her having fun in there? What to do, what to do...

Kat and Camryn at the library yesterday

Kat trying to comfort Elliott

Mega grocery run - I ended up having to have 2 carts!

Elliott and I are getting ready to head to Mamaw and Papaw G's house to visit with Aunt Susie. Then we're picking the girls up from school and taking Kat to the Pediatrician for her 3 year-old check-up. I feel like I need to start paying rent at doctor's offices, we've been going so much lately!

Speaking of doctors, Kat's 6 month follow-up with her ear doctor went good yesterday. She still has tubes in her ears. He said he'd leave them in there for up to 3 years if they don't cause any problems. We go back in 6 months again to see if they've fallen out yet.

No comments: