This morning the kids and I went to Target and then headed to the Pediatrician's office. Both girls got the Flu Mist and Elliott had his 2 week check-up. The good news is that he now weighs 7lbs, 9oz., which is what he should weigh (they want them to be back up to their birth weight at 2 weeks). The bad news is that the little man has 2 blisters in his diaper area that are some type of bacterial infection (we'll know Thursday what it is). I was about to lose my mind being trapped in a 9x9 exam room for 2 hours (being somewhat clausterphobic and germaphobic, it wasn't a good place to be for so long). The girls did great considering we didn't get out of there until 1:15pm, which is their nap time, and they hadn't even eaten lunch yet! We grabbed some fast food and then Mamaw came over to babysit the girls so I could run the bacterial culture across town to the lab. Did I mention my nerves were shot by this point!?!
When I got home from that, Mamaw had finished my laundry (I have a wonderful M-I-L). We ate a quick dinner (yup, Wendy's for lunch, frozen pizza for dinner - am I Mom of the year or what!?!) and then everybody got ready for family pictures. My friend Aimee and her Mom (Little Bugz Photography) came over and took pictures... can't wait to see how they turn out!
Kat Vader
2 hours in the doctor's office and the girls started entertaining themselves by playing hide-n-seek (not too many places to hide as you can see)
Aimee and Nikki, Photographers Extraordinaire!
No comments:
Post a Comment