Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3

Yeah for Milk! Elliott is finally getting something in his belly to fill him up (and I am glad he no longer has to have any formula!). I went to bed at 10pm last night and only had to get up once to feed him at 2:45am. It's 6:40am right now and I waiting for him to wake up and eat any minute! He had a doctors appt yesterday and his bilirubin level is the same. The doctor said that that was a good thing. It means his levels should be going down now. We go back tomorrow to find out.

Clay took the girls to story time at the library while Elliott and I were at the doctor's appointment. We all headed out for lunch and then to "O" County to sign Clay up for a triathlon. Since we were 10 minutes from our friend Jill's house, she met us at a park and the kids played for awhile. We are having amazing weather (mid 70s and sunny) here this week, so it's been nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air. After we got back from the park, both girls slept for 2 1/2 hours and Clay went for a 29 mile bike ride (crazy man!). Last night Clay took the girls to AWANA at church. I stayed home and took a bubble bath while Elliott slept.







Funny Kat Story: Kat was holding Elliott yesterday and she wasn't wearing a shirt. All of a sudden she said to me, "My boobies aren't big enough for milk."

3 comments:

The Ragsdale's said...

That's a funny Kat story! Good for you taking a bubble bath! I hope things are going well for you all!

DisneyWorldFan said...

I love what Kat said!! and I am glad you took some time out for yourself!!

Aunt Jessica said...

Kat is so funny!!