Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8

Abbie came over with Bob and Jessica for a little while tonight. 

Kat spent the night last night with Mamaw and Bapaw. This morning I dropped Lucy off at Tracy's house and then brought Jonathan and Matthew with us to the movie theatre. We saw "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb" for $1 per person. Cute movie. We ran into Shannon and her family there, where Julia and Bethany concocted a plan for Julia to go to their house after the movie.

That meant I was down to three kids this afternoon! I spent the majority of the afternoon and evening organizing toys. We tossed some and are donating some too. About every six months, my OCD nature takes over and I can no longer handle the mismatching of toys. Legos mixed in with puzzle pieces mixed in with baby dolls!?! No more! It was like Christmas as I was pulling toys out of every nook and cranny. The kids were having fun playing with toys they hadn't played with in awhile.




No comments: