Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30

Kat wanted shorter hair. I love this look on her. 

We went to the $1 movie to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. I wasn't expecting much, but I really liked it. I laughed out loud - alot. Enough that Julia later told me that I embarrassed her. The first of MANY times she's going to be embarrassed by me! Ha!

I scheduled the kids for their well-child exams all at one time. These exams are mandatory for us to keep our foster care license. Our pediatrician's office was awesome. They asked us to come in 30 minutes early. We pretty much had the office to ourselves, so that they could dedicate more medical assistants to our exams. At one point we had our five, Jonathan, me, and three medical assistants in one tiny exam room. The kids did great! I love our pediatrician.

Julia is in the 28th % for height
Kat is 44th % for height
Elliott is in the 12th % for height and 30th % for weight 
Lucy is in the 9th % for height and 41st % for weight

Elliott and Lucy are built like me - short for their weight. :P

No comments: