Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14

 
We've had alot of rain lately. ALOT! I decided that we'd start doing schoolwork on rainy days so that 1 - we aren't just sitting around watching TV all day, 2 - when the weather is pleasant outside in the Fall, we can take a day to play outside, and 3 - we can slowly ease back into school before we have to do it every single day. I was also eager to try a day of schoolwork to see what it's like adding Elliott to the mix. Julia and Kat can do alot of their schoolwork independently now, so it gave me a good chunk of time to sit and focus on Elliott. It went much better than I expected. Hulk wanted to be added to the mix, so we did some computer/preschool activity book for him too. He starts public school next month and he is ready (can count to 100, recognizes his letters, good attention span, etc).


Here's our curriculum for both girls for the year:


Here's Elliott's Kindergarten Curriculum:


At Co-op (Mondays), Julia will be taking the following classes:
Kat will be taking the following co-op classes:
Elliott will be taking the following at co-op:
  • Art (Fall)
  • My America
  • PE (1st 8 weeks)/Artists (2nd 8 weeks)
  • Magic Schoolbus Science
Lucy's co-op classes:
  • Letters & Numbers
  • Circle Time
  • Fruits of the Spirit 
  • Creative Movement
I am teaching 3rd/4th grade Ancient History and 5th/6th grade Human Anatomy & Physiology.

No comments: