We had 3 extra kids over for a few hours yesterday. This picture was taken after lunch when I made them watch part of a movie so my nerves could get a break. :P
The girls talked me into letting them play "Chopped"
After we dropped Julia off at gymnastics last night, we headed to the zoo to enjoy some time in the splash park area. The weather was great and the crowds were almost non-existent. That's the way to enjoy the zoo! Forget the daytime summer crowds!
Last night the kids and I had a slumber party in the Family Room. The girls and I just finished the book "Because of Winn Dixie" which was a great book. We watched the movie last night and it kept all five kids' attention the entire time. It's one of the best family movies we've enjoyed together.







No comments:
Post a Comment