Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9

Both Elliott and Kat woke up without fevers yesterday! Kat is acting 100% better. Elliott was pretty whiny and still doesn't have much of an appetite. While Julia had gymnastics yesterday, I stayed out in the car with the other three - thank goodness for portable movie players! When we got home from gymnastics, the weather was in the mid 50s and the sun was shining, so we played outside until dinner time and enjoyed the fresh air. It does a body good!

 
 
 
See that smile? He was loving it!

 
Even Gus is smiling! 

 We have started reading the Kitt Kittredge American Girl doll books. I have a Kitt recipe book and asked the girls to each write down three recipes they would like to make. Kat apparently loved this and even created a special notebook just for recipes. She says she is going to use this book someday when she is a chef. She wrote "Old Fashioned Food" on the cover because that is what she plans to name her restaurant. 

Grandpa and Lulu, Julia used the gift card you gave her to buy this guitar.

As I was writing this post, I noticed that Elliott was nowhere to be seen (or heard). I found him in my bathroom with the garbage can. For some reason, he prefers throwing up in the can instead of the toilet. He finally ate a decent breakfast (his first good meal in 4 days) and threw it back up! Here we go again...

No comments: