Morning snuggles are sweet
Still making the kids do chore checklists. It REALLY helps me keep the house under control! And believe it or not, the kids like the bathrooms best!
We leave for Disney World in less than three weeks. I am determined to keep the kids healthy through those three weeks so we can all have fun on our trip and not be sick. One thing I have decided is that we will not be participating in anything 10 days prior to going (gymnastics, church activities). I am not even taking them to the grocery store. They will stay home as much as possible so they aren't exposed to all the germs out there. Also, we are going to be drinking green smoothies for lunch every day. I am going to pump their bodies full of as many vitamins and nutrients as I possibly can. Today's green smoothie had apples, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, pineapple juice, orange juice, and spinach in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment