- Clay is on a plane as I type this - 5 hours and counting!
- Eligh was born! Aimee and baby are healthy and great!
- I booked a last minute flight to Disney - Yeah for not having to spend 28 hours in a car with the kids!!!
Original Post:
Lots of excitement today!
- Clay comes home tonight!
- One of my favorite people in the world, Aimee, is having a baby today!!!
- And... we are down to 8 more days until Disney! Woot!
Mamaw and Bapaw had us over for a yummy dinner last night. I told Kat to let Mamaw pull her tooth out for her (I don't like wiggly teeth). Mamaw told her to twist it around as far as she could. Next thing you know, Kat's holding the tooth in her hand!
Lucy fed (smeared) herself mashed potatoes.
I don't know what she is saying, but she sure does!
1 comment:
Wow! That's almost too much excitement for one day. :) So very happy you & your family will all be together again today. And super excited for Aimee & her family too! Happy Friday! ~Brenna
Post a Comment