Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27

 
Elliott decided he wanted to sit on the bench near Daddy at Kat's basketball game yesterday (Clay is one of the coaches)

 I got to visit with Aimee and Baby Eligh yesterday too. He's so sweet and tiny. Brenna, he told me that he can't wait to meet you, but that I am his favorite.  :P

Yesterday afternoon Mamaw and Bapaw babysat the kids so Clay and I could go to a UK basketball game. It was our Christmas present and it was alot of fun! I hadn't been to a game since before Julia was born. It's kind of bittersweet to go back now because campus has changed so much. When I saw how young the UK students looked, I felt like an old lady. Julia is now closer to being in college (10 years) than I am from being out of it (graduated almost 13 years ago). Somebody stop time! 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) If I have to be out-favorited (is that a word? Ha!)...I'm only ok to being out-favorited by you. :) So glad you & Clay got time to yourselves. Didn't love the time reference to college though, made me feel OLD! ~Brenna

Marian Fleener said...

Seriously. . .I so hadn't gone there with my kids being closer than we are! That plus all the new grey hair I found this week might send me over the edge!