Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6

 The girls spent awhile yesterday playing nicely together with their dolls. I took a picture of this because it is a rarity. 

Clay ran a few errands yesterday and stopped by the hospital to visit with Papaw G. He is being treated for pneumonia and also fluid on his heart. Please pray for him. I stayed home with the kids and was thinking how nice it was to have everyone home and healthy. That went out the window at 1:30 this morning when Elliott threw up in his bed! He threw up several more times throughout the night. He is already taking a nap today. Poor kid has had a rough cold and flu season (2 bouts of this stomach bug, fever on Christmas, bronchiolitis, and pneumonia), and we're only halfway there! I may keep him in a bubble until May. Kat woke up complaining that her throat hurt and she is running a temp of 101.4. And to top it off, Clay leaves Thursday for work for 2 weeks! Pray everyone gets healthy ASAP or I may be in over my head!

 Sick kiddo

The healthy ones- praying they stay healthy!

Our plans for today involve staying home and having a movie marathon.

No comments: