Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 9

This morning Elliott has an appointment with the Neurologist. Should be interesting, since I will have all three kids there and both girls have thrown tantrums and been whiny already this morning!

I have stolen an idea off Facebook from a friend of mine. She is doing some sort of Christmas activity (baking, crafts, etc.) with her child each day in December leading up to Christmas. Sounded like fun, so I am going to try and do this too and make it an annual tradition.

Making a Christmas tree ornament

All done!

If you have any ideas for easy and inexpensive crafts or recipes, please let me know!

2 comments:

aue1976 said...

have you done reindeer candy canes??
items needed
candy cane
brown pipe cleaners
jiggly eyes
glue

Annette said...

too cute and easy. we are going to make a collage christmas tree with green cutouts from magazines. I do have some popsicle sticks. I might break those out and see what happens.