Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12

I don't normally plug movies on the blog, but if you haven't seen the movie Gran Torino, it's a must! Great movie!

I can't believe my baby is already big enough for an Exersaucer!

Elliott's thinking, "Now if I could only figure out how to get that thumb into my mouth..."

Yesterday we met some of our friends at Art Sparks and played for a couple of hours. We ate lunch at McDonald's (our 2nd time in three days - what nutrition!) and then we played outside on the playground for a little while. It was cool outside, but the sun was shining and it felt good to get some fresh air! That is, until Julia came running up to me on the playground with a dead pigeon in her hands! Thank goodness for hand sanitizer!




1 comment:

Kelly and Liam said...

Gran Torino ISSSSS a great movie!