Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24

Update: Pictures from our Christmas Eve Cookie Party earlier this afternoon:





Original Post:
Merry Christmas Eve!

Late this morning the family is coming over to make cookies for Santa during our Christmas Eve Cookie Party. This afternoon we're going to church and tonight Nonna is arriving!


I am tooting my own horn here, but I am proud of myself. I have been wanting to make this recipe for awhile now, but was a little intimidated. Well, I made these homemade cinnamon rolls yesterday and they turned out pretty yummy if I do say so myself (and no, we didn't eat all 6 pans ourselves. I gave them out to family).

Click HERE for the recipe!

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Yum! Save me one!!

Kelly and Liam said...

toot away...those look AMAZING...email the recipe before Jan. 1 so I can still eat them!!! Hahaha,.

Annette said...

they look beautiful!