Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10

Good news! Elliott's Neurologist doesn't need to see him anymore. He is healing up fine! Unfortunately, we waited for 2 1/2 hours to learn something that they could have easily told us over the phone. Thankfully the girls were pretty well behaved. We didn't leave the appointment until after 1pm, so we ran to McDonald's for a quick lunch and came home for naps. Also, I am glad I took a change of clothes for Elliott because he had a blowout diaper (we're talking it went all the way up to his shoulders!) within 20 minutes of arriving at the Neurologists office. What a mess!

Making paper drop ornaments

Kat showing 2 finished ornaments

The girls wanted to hang them up in their bedroom, so we hung them from the ceiling fan

One of these things is not like the others...

Last night the girls had choir rehearsal with all the church choirs to prepare for Sunday night's Christmas program. Julia was given a speaking part. That should be interesting since she usually won't even face the audience!

Carolyn and Elliott enjoying choir rehearsal

Jennifer holding her future son-in-law, and me with Charlotte, my future daughter-in-law. Aren't they a cute couple?

1 comment:

Annette said...

we made some mini tear drop paper ornaments yesterday. I like yours better. maybe i will make some large ones today and hang them around the house. I got my idea from another blogger. I bet we are reading the same stuff.