We went out for breakfast yesterday and then came home and did absolutely nothing all day. It was a rainy and gloomy Derby day. I am fighting off some sort of sinus crud and I really did need the rest. I woke up this morning feeling like my head weighed 50 pounds and Clay woke up with a headache, so we stayed home from church. After our meds kicked in, we went to KY Kingdom with Kat and Lucy (Elliott and Julia were both still gone with friends).
We spent a few hours enjoying the sunshine. Lucy and I mostly hung out on the little kid rides while Clay and Kat rode the bigger rides.
Elliott had a flag football game this afternoon. I couldn't tell you much of what happened. I was miserable. I had sunscreen in my eye that watered and burned for hours, plus my sinus crap. I was just trying to hang in there.
We attended our church's Combined Campus Celebration tonight- I love it. A sanctuary full of people worshiping together. We didn't hang around afterwards for the fellowship because I felt bad, Clay was tired, and Elliott was pooped. The boy fell asleep on the way home from church at 7pm.







No comments:
Post a Comment