Tracy, the boys, and Tracy's Mom came over yesterday to make these Gingerbread nativities. They started out kind of a mess. The sheep didn't work out too well and the icing was so thick we couldn't get it to pipe... but we improvised, laughed, and our modified nativities turned out cute.
Last night was Papaw Gillim's 88th birthday party. He said he doesn't want to live to be 90 because 90 year-olds are ornery. He was ornery in his 70s. We're blessed to still have him around. We also did our Crazy Christmas/White Elephant gift exchange. I am going to confess that I dislike white elephant gift exchanges. I think I am the only person in the world who does, but I really really dislike them. Like I may fake illness next year to get out of it. You didn't just read that Mamaw Pat.
Elliott enjoyed Papaw's "motorchair"

No comments:
Post a Comment