Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 18

Today is Random Acts of Christmas Kindness day for us. We are going to be out in our community to do some things for others and then finish up with a Christmas party with other homeschoolers who have also been doing random acts of kindness.Should be fun!

 I am in charge of the crafts for our Christmas party. This is my example to show the kids (from Pinterest, of course).

 We are giving these to our neighbors and mail carrier with a note that says "Our Christmas wish for You is less dishes to do." 

We're going to give these out to houses whose decorations "pop"

On the way home from the girls' piano lessons yesterday, Elliott decided to zip his coat up over his head. I videotaped him while I was stopped at a red light (the reason I didn't help him). It was probably mean of me to just laugh at him and videotape, but hey, I couldn't help myself. I bet he never does it again!
 

No comments: