Update:
Lucy has been informing us for a few weeks now when she poops in her diaper. This morning she pointed at her diaper and said, "poop". But when I checked her, she hadn't pooped yet, so I put her on the potty and guess what!?! She pooped! I haven't really been trying to potty train her because 1 - this is such a hectic time of year and potty training requires a full-time commitment, 2 - I hate potty training, so I am procrastinating, and 3 - we have five people sharing one toilet right now... I'm in no hurry to make that six. But it's my Christmas wish that this chick potty trains herself! I know, I know, but miracles do happen! Pooping in the potty is a step in the right direction.
Original Post:
Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan!
After the way the kids were getting along Wednesday, I felt like banging my head into a wall. Then I see this... and I have a glimmer of hope! My children may actually love each other!
Kat read in a book that wearing a glove on your hand will keep you from sucking your thumb. She's worn the glove, on her own, the past two nights- Yay! She also read in a book ("Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great") about girls playing pranks on each other at a slumber party. Something tells me I won't be as happy if she decides to follow through with putting toothpaste on the toilet seat.
1 comment:
You do know don't you that Lucy will do anything to get her picture taken?
Post a Comment