Elliott spent the night with Mamaw and Bapaw last night. He woke up from his nap and decided he didn't want to wait for me to pack his stuff up, so he packed himself. I told him what to grab and he did! He's getting so big! Mamaw called last night to say he had a low-grade fever. We're heading in to the doctor this afternoon to get his ears checked. I should have known something was up when he kept asking me to snuggle with him on the couch yesterday.
Poor Kat. We played Battleship this morning. I kicked her butt because I could tell by her facial expressions if my guesses were close to the ships or not. Poor kid didn't stand a chance against Mama!
We picked Julia up from camp at noon. I think it's safe to say that I missed her more than she missed me. She had a great time! Oh, and did I mention that the girl needs a shower!?! P. U.
No comments:
Post a Comment