Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27

Yesterday was our second co-op. The kids and I are really enjoying this co-op. They are making friends, learning alot of cool new things, and my schedule is much easier than last year. Yay!

 Julia decided that she wanted to cut bangs on one of her Barbies, so we found a website that walked her through step-by-step on how to do it. It involved rubber bands to make the doll look like Cousin It, pouring boiling water over the new part, and letting it dry. We're still at that part of the process, but I am curious to see if it works. When I was little, I cut many dolls' hair and they usually ended up with a buzz cut or bangs that stood straight up.  :P

 I gave the girls directions and the ingredients to make this ice cream bar birthday cake for me. They did great!

Julia had her fourth game last night. She has a great swing, but still no hits. She either swings above the ball or too late. I am starting to wonder if she just tries to get it over with as fast as possible because she doesn't like to be the center of attention. She just wants to get back in the dugout ASAP.

No comments: