The girls had a field trip at the Frazier Museum on Mythic Creatures, and Clay is their chaperone (he's on furlough). That left me here with the two little ones. We went for a walk. I pushed Lucy in the stroller and Elliott rode his bike. That part went pretty well. Here's the way the rest of the morning went:
- While I was working with Elliott on preschool work, Lucy was awfully quiet. I found her in my bathroom dipping tp in to the toilet and pulling it back out. It was a mess. Thankfully whoever used the toilet last, actually flushed it. That is usually not the case in this house.
- Later, I had Elliott occupied with a coloring sheet, so I went downstairs and organized some of our schoolwork for this year. I heard Elliott crying, so I came upstairs to see what the problem was. He had dropped his marker on the floor and rather than pick it up, he just sat in his seat and cried. He promptly went down for a nap.

Some days it's rough to be 3. Note to self: make sure Elliott uses washable markers from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment