On Wednesday 2/4 I had an ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat was strong. The ultrasound tech told us that once a heartbeat is established, the chance of miscarrying goes down to 7%... (I had a miscarriage in Oct '07, which is the reason I got an early ultrasound). At this point the baby looks like a gummy bear - it's head is as big as it's body. Of course, Clay swears you can see a penis... even though the sex is not apparent at this point - but don't tell him!Friday, February 6, 2009
February 6
These pictures are from the week we lost power:
On Wednesday 2/4 I had an ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat was strong. The ultrasound tech told us that once a heartbeat is established, the chance of miscarrying goes down to 7%... (I had a miscarriage in Oct '07, which is the reason I got an early ultrasound). At this point the baby looks like a gummy bear - it's head is as big as it's body. Of course, Clay swears you can see a penis... even though the sex is not apparent at this point - but don't tell him!
We watched the Superbowl at Mamaw and Bapaw's house. We had our power back on, but no cable. Julia enjoyed getting to spend alot of time with Uncle Joe (they lost their power too).
On Friday, 1/30 Kat got another stomach bug (this time the other kind). After it was gone, we celebrated by going to Dairy Queen.

On Thursday, 1/29 we took the kids to All About Kids to give Mamaw and Papaw G a break (and to let them burn off some energy). Kat was brave enough to do the trapeze this time.


Since we didn't have TV, Daddy provided us with entertainment. The girls enjoyed watching him outside cutting down the tree.
On Wednesday 2/4 I had an ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat was strong. The ultrasound tech told us that once a heartbeat is established, the chance of miscarrying goes down to 7%... (I had a miscarriage in Oct '07, which is the reason I got an early ultrasound). At this point the baby looks like a gummy bear - it's head is as big as it's body. Of course, Clay swears you can see a penis... even though the sex is not apparent at this point - but don't tell him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment