This morning we went to the Magic Kingdom. We got there early enough to see Mickey, etc. open the park (this park has the best opening of the 4). We headed straight to Fantasy Land (where all the famous rides are - Small World, Peter Pan, Snow White, Dumbo, etc,). Because we got their early, we didn't have to wait in any lines, and were able to ride alot of the rides in the first hour. Then we went to meet Tinker Bell (also Irridessa and Fawn). We waited in line for her for over an hour (the longest we waited to meet anyone, by far). After lunch we went back to the hotel to swim and then take naps. After dinner, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom and rode a few more rides and then watched a show in front of the castle (very good) and then the fireworks. Julia is terrified of fireworks, but we talked her into them (pretty much forced her), and she did great! Kat loved the fireworks!

Kat on Cinderella's Carousel - I love her smile in this one!


Cinderella's castle at dusk - kind of ominous looking

I used to babysit this Peter Pan when I was in high school - seriously!

This is the show in front of the castle
The rest of these are Kat watching fireworks... I couldn't narrow them down to 1 picture. She had so much fun!




When we first walked into the park there were bubbles everywhere!
The girls had alot of fun in the swimming pool
No comments:
Post a Comment