Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16

Clay had today off work because it's President's Day. He stayed home with the girls this morning so I could go to my Ob/Gyn appt. I have gained 2 pounds (which I was surprised about since I have been eating alot - I guess all the walking we did at Disney helped!). I got to hear the heartbeat again, which I wasn't expecting, because my other Doctor wouldn't even try until you hit 12 weeks. All is well there. After I got home, we went bowling. Julia really enjoys it. After bowling we went to McD's for lunch. We're not sure what happened, but Kat came off the slide crying and had a nice little bruise/scrape under her left eye. While Kat and I were taking naps, Clay took Julia and Anna to see the movie, Hotel for Dogs (he'll go see almost any movie at the theater, just so long as they have popcorn!).

2 comments:

DisneyWorldFan said...

WOW!! What a mark on her little face!! I am glad your appt. went well, and I would love to take naps! (just wait til they are in school and you can't nap when you want bc you think you will oversleep and be late getting them! haha) and Ithought that show was cute. We took the kids to see that too and Mike always has to have the popcorn too!

Anonymous said...

She has such a sweet face, even with the scrape!