Can we say stir-crazy!?! That's how I feel! I haven't left the house since Wednesday night. Last night Julia ran a slight fever (100.6) and Clay started feeling lousy in the middle of the night (although he is so stubborn he refused to throw up - is that even possible?) so we didn't go to church. Everyone is fine right now, but we're going to lay low and make sure this bug is gone... but it feels like such a wasted weekend. *sigh* In less than 2 weeks we'll be in Disney World! It's only going to be in the 30s here this week, but in Orlando, it's in the mid 50s to high 70s and low 80s... I am ready to go NOW!!! I wonder if can change our reservations? :P
1 comment:
you should be getting your package anyday now!! (I didn't get it mailed out when I wanted to, but it is out and headed to you!!)
Post a Comment