Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14

This morning Clay left for Virginia Beach for work for a couple of days (yeah, I know, poor guy). I had a doctor's appointment. Yes, that doctor. You know what is more fun than your annual exam? Having your annual exam with a 2 yr-old and 4 yr-old in the room. You should try it sometime. Not! I learned a lesson too: Take the kids to the bathroom before you get stripped down into the hospital gown so you don't have to get redressed, take them to the bathroom, and then get undressed again. The girls were really well-behaved though (not like yesterday, thankfully!).

Lately I have been trying to do Jazzercise (aerobic dancing) to get into shape. Julia loves it. She gets into her leotard to do it... enjoy!


Tonight we have AWANA at church. Last time Kat cried and we had to leave, but hopefully she'll do better this time. We've been going to a new church for a couple of months now, and it was hard on her at first. She enjoys it now, so lets hope she enjoys her 2nd time in AWANA!

2 comments:

DisneyWorldFan said...

just wondering, do you add the cartwheels in the routine too?!! hahaha!

Tammy said...

Alayna likes to work out to Jazzercise when it is on too. I sitll go pu tnot as often as I did.. how do you like?