Lucy decided to make an airplane/airport. I bough a “tiket” to Montana and then she flew me there. She is good at using her imagination!
Elliott spent Friday night with Mamaw and Bapaw. Nora, Nikole, and Joe were there for awhile yesterday, so he got to enjoy more time with Nora this week.
So, while the public schools are out for the next couple of weeks, they sent online activities for students to continue learning. They aren’t mandatory though, so I doubt many kids even look at them. Julia looked through the matrix and said it was just busy work and a waste of time. I told her I couldn’t have her sitting around for the next two weeks because nobody else would be motivated to do their work (my homeschoolers will not get a Corona break). She said she’d rather me assign her work. Done!
Here’s the Boredom Busters I am letting each kid choose from:
No comments:
Post a Comment