Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June 20

Julia is attending gymnastics camp this week. 7 hours of gymnastics daily. She loves it, but she is also worn out each night. She is in the 3rd row from the back, almost in the middle of her row. 

Yesterday I dropped Kat and Lucy off to go to a free kids movie with Shannon and her girls. She kept them until mid-afternoon. Elliott couldn't go because he had piano lessons. To make it up to him, I let him choose the activity that he and I would do. He chose Gattis pizza (similar to Chuck-E-Cheese, but not as nice). 

He won the jackpot on this game and apparently it was a big deal (to him). It's the first thing he told Clay. And when I tucked him into bed last night I told him that I had a fun day with him. He said, "It's because I won the jackpot!". Silly boy. 

When you are the only kid in the house, you get to finish the ice cream - straight out of the carton!

No comments: