Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June 12

 I dropped Julia off for her first level 5 practice this afternoon and stuck around for about 25 minutes just to watch. They spent the first 20 minutes running 2 miles. Two miles! After that, they stretched and then did gymnastics for 4 more hours. She does this 3 times per week! She still had a smile on her face after practice, so I guess that's good.

 While Julia was at practice, a neighbor came over and joined our girl party. I told Julia/Bethany and Kat/Leanna that they would have to cook dinner one night this week. They made the menu and we went shopping this morning. First up was Kat and Leanna (& Mackenzie). They made spaghetti and Red Lobster garlic cheddar biscuits. Yum! 

Poor Elliott. He did get to spend a few hours with Matthew after piano lessons, so that helped get him away from all the girls. He also attended 2 jiu jitsu classes tonight. 

 My kitchen became the slime factory.

 One day he will love having all these pretty girls hanging around. Not yet though.


No comments: