Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 31

Here's what we'll be doing to bring in the New Year:
1pm –Board games
2pm – Snack
3pm – Pie Face game
4pm –  Minute to Win It games
5pm - Eat Like a Dog
6pm -The Flour Power game
7pm - Movie
8pm - Ice cream sundaes
9pm - Minute to Win It Round 2
10pm - streamers, poppers, etc
11pm - Toast with sparkling grape juice/donuts with sparkler candles
Midnight - go to bed! 

My New Years Resolution? To slow down and not do so much. I bet it lasts about a week. What do you think? I really am kind of burnt out. This year has been particularly hectic and stressful. Adding Hulk has been fun, difficult, stressful, and rewarding. I think I have overdone our activities trying to show him family fun. Well, it's not fun when the Mom is tired and snippy, which is me lately.

No comments: