Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22

 My kindness team giving out "pops" (soda) to the houses with decorations that pop. 

As you can see by the picture, we had less than desirable weather, so we headed to the mall to spread our kindness inside. We gave 2 different people gift cards to Chick-Fil-A, passed out candy canes to kids, loaded up gumball machines with quarters, and posted homemade signs up in the bathrooms that said "Merry Christmas", etc.

We also gave treats to the mailman and the pediatrician's office, donated toys, and we bought someone gas. The lady's face was priceless when I approached her to buy her gas. I wish I had enough money to do that more often. 

The day started out with me in a grumpy mood and some of the kids with whiny, bad attitudes. At one point after we had just set out on our kindness mission, I very nearly turned the van around to come home. But after doing our kindness acts, we all agreed that it put us all in better moods. Hulk asked if we could do it again. He was particularly happy to give out candy canes. I am glad he got to join our kindness team this year.

No comments: