Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 29

We have had a fun and busy weekend so far, and it's not over! Friday night our church had VIP Night (they babysat for the kiddos of people who work in the children's ministry), so we dropped Julia, Elliott, and Lucy off at church and took Kat out for a special night. She chose Chuck-E-Cheese. They have redone our Chuck-E-Cheese and it's really nice (and clean, for now)!

 

 Elliott playing "The Grand Prize Game". Do you remember the Bozo Show?

 I was looking for Kat yesterday because it was quiet in the house. I found her in her bed reading a book! I love that she loves to read!

Yesterday afternoon we were invited to a gymnastics birthday party for a sweet girl from church. The kids had alot of fun.

 
 
 

Today we have church, Kat is going to a roller skating birthday party, and Julia has choir. Life is never dull!

No comments: