Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23


This morning Clay took Julia and Kat to the Kentucky Derby Museum as part of the Kindergarten Countdown activities.

It's been a busy week around our house.

  • I got the girls' uniforms put in their closets
  • bought school supplies
  • put maternity clothes in my drawers and regular clothes put in storage
  • Clay bought a new TV for our Family Room and mounted the small one to our bedroom wall
  • I got some weeding done in the backyard (still a long way to go back there - being nauseous for half the summer put me WAY behind on yard work)
  • mulch laid in the flower beds in our front yard.
  • steam-cleaned the Family Room carpet
We have company coming tonight for a couple of days, then again next weekend, and next Sunday we are hosting a bridal shower here. All of these are motivation for getting some things done around the house that I had neglected.

No comments: