Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7

Happy 6th Birthday Julia!!!
Happy 26th Birthday Joe!!!

Julia wanted a Sleeping Beauty doll cake

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. Even crazier and busier than most - which is saying alot! I made Julia's birthday cake and reindeer cupcakes for her class Winter Party, which is today (canceled before Christmas Break because of snow). I also:
  • cleaned the house
  • did laundry
  • dropped the kids off at school
  • bought myself new pajamas
  • bought balloons for Julia's birthday party tonight
  • took Gus (and Kat and Elliott) to the vet for a checkup
  • organized the finishing touches for Julia's class party
I didn't sit to rest all day, except to update this blog!

Rudolph Cupcakes - I thought these turned out pretty cute. Would have been better if they'd have been before Christmas, but what can you do!?!

Today Julia wants me to come eat lunch with her at school, so I can't pass that up. Then I will return for her class Winter Party. Tonight we're going out to dinner with the family to celebrate Uncle Joe and Julia's birthdays, and then coming back here for cake. Should be a fun day full of parties! Oh, and did I mention that Nonna is coming today!?!


3 comments:

aue1976 said...

how are you even standing today! btw the cupcakes are way cute and you did a good job on julias cake too

Annette said...

good job! love the sour face too.

Susan said...

we made the reindeer cupcakes, too. we even had to make some like max from the grinch. very cool.