Clay stayed home from work yesterday because he was sick. Mamaw took Kat for the day so they could have some 1x1 time. So it was just me, Elliott, and Clay. Elliott took a 3 hour nap and I got a TON of stuff done around the house and some errands run. Clay went to the doctor and got antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon.
I think it's safe to say that he will enjoy swimming this summer!
We put a booster seat at the table for Elliott yesterday. He looks like such a big boy! Now we're going to have to buy some more chairs or a bench for the table so we can get rid of the highchair for good!
I love the way toddlers run!
1 comment:
wow he is a big boy now!!! him eating that big burger makes him look big too.
Post a Comment