Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20

Elliott is back on breathing treatments three times a day and an antibiotic for bronchiolitis. The Pediatrician had us in and out in 10 minutes yesterday. That has to be a world record!

Here's how this morning went:
  • 9:00am Drop Julia off at school
  • 9:30am Drop Kat off at preschool
  • Go home and shower
  • 11:30am Pick Kat up from school (early dismissal because of snow)
  • Run to Sam's Club and shop/eat lunch
  • 1:00pm Pick Julia up from school (early dismissal)
Poor Elliott spent almost the whole first part of the day in the car!

We've been working on Valentines for the past few days.

We're supposed to get 3-6inches of snow. I am hoping for a snow day from school tomorrow so we can hibernate!

4 comments:

aue1976 said...

glad to see i am not the only one who takes the kids for errands to sams club and lunch

Susan said...

eme almost always spends the mornings in the car. there's preschool, shopping, visiting, back to preschool, lunch, then home just in time to miss her morning nap. i don't mind, though, since it's in the car that she sleeps the best!

Annette said...

ummmm those are so stinking cute! can I have one? I'll frame it after I eat my lollie! I was thinking of doing some kind of sucker thing but yours is better.

Annette said...

it also makes me think of "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"